This page shows Ryogoku Bear’s new automated booking system. However, the system is designed to be used in Japanese. If you are comfortable with communicating in written Japanese and would like to go ahead and use the automated booking system, please proceed to the Japanese booking page.
If you would rather arrange a booking in English, that is fine. Please note the following procedure:
How to book a reservation at Ryogoku Bear
- The calendar below indicates which times are currently booked up to one month in advance.
- We accept bookings of time slots in 4 hour increments up to one month in advance (see time slots and prices in the table below).
- Extended reservations (three continuous days or more) can be made more than a month in advance.
- When you know when you would like to use Ryogoku Bear, contact us via the contact form and we will confirm the availability.
- Once we have confirmed the availability and you have confirmed your intent to reserve, your reservation will be held as “temporarily booked” for two days as we await payment. If payment has not been made by the end of the second day, the reservation will be cancelled.
- Payments for reservations are made via bank transfer to our postal account. Details will be given at the time of booking.
- First time users of Ryogoku Bear need to go through a registration and orientation process. You should allow about twenty minutes for this.
We allow cancellations based on the following refund schedule. We will return funds via bank transfer, so please be sure to provide all necessary details for the bank transfer. Any costs associated with making the transfer will be deducted from the refund
- Up to midnight of the 11th day before………………………..Full Refund
- From 10 days to midnight of the 2nd day before……………50% Refund
- Day before or less…………………………………………………No Refund
Times & Prices
|Full day rate||¥15,000||¥19,000|